upforward
This Week on Proto Blast #136
Hello, everyone! :)
The work on Proto Blast continues. This week's recap is another quick recap, though. I continued working on the sound volume mechanism, and sadly, even after some tinkering, it is still not working. I changed the variable type from number to text, and even tried adding a timer since I noticed that it seems like the value is changed back immediately to the previous value when I do tests, and it is still not working as expected.

Even adding timer is not working :(

Regarding the music, I decided to drop the 8-bit version. Considering the effort needed to create them, I don't think it add much to the gameplay and, well, the current music is solid enough for something that counts as the first game I develop. The story musics are also considered optional for now. I'll do more tests to see whether it really is necessary or not later. So, here are the list of assets that need to be done:
  • Music: Story - Normal (optional)
  • Music: Story - Intense (optional)
And here are the game parts that need to be done:
  • Sound Volume Mechanism
Okay, that's it for now. Stay tuned for the next recap :)
Comments (0)
Write a comment »
Code:
code



 < leave as it is


Notify me via e-mail for new comment