This Week on Proto Blast #112
Hello, everybody! :)
It is the 112nd weekly recap of Proto Blast development, and finally we got some noticeable progress! The last set of dialog sprite is finally done! When doing the coloring, I realized that I made a mistake regarding Joni's sprite. His trousers should be the same as "Om Mesum"'s (I haven't really decided on his real name or what to call him in English -- pervy guy, maybe?), but instead I made it like Sonya's. And, so, I fixed that too.
Dialog Sprites, ready!
And of course, with all the dialog sprites are done, it's time to focus the work on the dialogs themselves! I did some work on that, along with tinkering with some styling that I think can be improved.
With the dialog sprites completed, it leaves only the audios in the WIP assets list. But, well, I think I still need to learn a lot when it comes to composing music XD
Here are the done assets:
- Conversation Background: Level 1
- Conversation Background: Level 2
- Conversation Background: Level 3
- Conversation Background: Level 4
- Conversation Background: Level 5
- Story Background: Park
- Story Background: Headquarters
- Conversation Sprite: amoeba
- Conversation Sprite: Sonya
- Conversation Sprite: Mac Jegagik's Assistant
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyo
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyem (shool uniform)
- Conversation Sprite: Joni
- Conversation Sprite: "Om Mesum"
- Sound Effect: Hurt
- Music: Main Theme
- Music: Failed
- Music: Level Clear
And here are the to-dos/WIPs:
- Music: Story - Normal
- Music: Story - Intense
Okay, I think that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next recap :)
Write a comment »