This Week on Proto Blast #110
Hi, everyone! Welcome to the 110th weekly recap of Proto Blast development :)
The work on visual assets continues. Aside from working on the last dialog sprite set, I also made adjustments to the others. One of them is adjusting the brightness level for inactive sprites. Previously, I set it at -20, but it still seems not that different to the active ones so that it might still provide confusion when running the dialogs. So, I adjusted it to be -30 and that seems better.
Adjusting Sprites for Inactive Characters
I also needed to make fixes for some sprite sets, namely Tukiyem in school uniform and Joni. It turned out that I made them too short (not in term of body proportions, but in deciding their lower parts that I don't need to draw), so I needed to patch their lower parts or else they will look shorter than intended. With that done, they fit nicely with the rest of the other characters' sprites now.
That said, the stuffs listed as WIP is staying WIP for now, though. So, the lists below is still the same as last week.
Here are the done assets:
- Conversation Background: Level 1
- Conversation Background: Level 2
- Conversation Background: Level 3
- Conversation Background: Level 4
- Conversation Background: Level 5
- Story Background: Park
- Story Background: Headquarters
- Conversation Sprite: amoeba
- Conversation Sprite: Sonya
- Conversation Sprite: Mac Jegagik's Assistant
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyo
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyem (shool uniform)
- Conversation Sprite: Joni
- Sound Effect: Hurt
- Music: Main Theme
- Music: Failed
- Music: Level Clear
And here are the to-dos/WIPs:
- Conversation Sprite: "Om Mesum"
- Music: Story - Normal
- Music: Story - Intense
Okay, I think that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next recap :)
Write a comment »