This Week on Proto Blast #107
Hi, everyone! :)
It's the 107th weekly recap of Proto Blast development, and we're still at a steady progress. The work on the last set of dialog sprites still continues. On the audio side, after some more tinkering with the main theme music, I think it's okay to call it done now! :)
When I tested how it plays in the game, I noticed something off with the first level's appearance. It is related to the parallax scrolling. Tinkering with the game's events regarding the parallax settings doesn't help that much, but after I adjusted the positioning, it looks better. It turned out that similar problem was also happening in the second level, so I adjusted that too.
I also made a fix to the behavior of a conversation on the second level.
With all that, at least, unlike previous week, there'll be change to the list below.
Here are the done assets:
- Conversation Background: Level 1
- Conversation Background: Level 2
- Conversation Background: Level 3
- Conversation Background: Level 4
- Conversation Background: Level 5
- Story Background: Park
- Story Background: Headquarters
- Conversation Sprite: amoeba
- Conversation Sprite: Sonya
- Conversation Sprite: Mac Jegagik's Assistant
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyo
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyem (shool uniform)
- Conversation Sprite: Joni
- Sound Effect: Hurt
- Music: Failed
- Music: Level Clear
- Music: Main Theme
And here are the to-dos/WIPs:
- Conversation Sprite: "Om Mesum"
- Music: Story - Normal
- Music: Story - Intense
I think that's all for this week's recap. Stay tuned for the next one :)
Write a comment »