This Week on Proto Blast #105
Hello, everybody! :)
It's the 105th weekly recap of Proto Blast development, and~ just like last week, we're still in a lazy pace, sadly 😅
The last set of dialog sprites is still in the work. But~ you're wrong if you think the dones and todos lists below are still the same as last week's :p In fact, the todo list is getting more items XD
With the dialog sprites are mostly done, it seemed like a good time to start tinkering with the story. Then, I realized that we need something else. Music. Of course we need more music. Can't just use the main theme everywhere, right? XD
Speaking of main theme, I worked on that too. And, I think I managed to made it sounds better now :3
I'd like to consider it done, but, I think it needs more listening to before deciding.
Sounding better now!
I have also started working on the music for normal scene of the story, but it is still far from satisfying.
Here are the done assets:
- Conversation Background: Level 1
- Conversation Background: Level 2
- Conversation Background: Level 3
- Conversation Background: Level 4
- Conversation Background: Level 5
- Story Background: Park
- Story Background: Headquarters
- Conversation Sprite: amoeba
- Conversation Sprite: Sonya
- Conversation Sprite: Mac Jegagik's Assistant
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyo
- Conversation Sprite: Tukiyem (shool uniform)
- Conversation Sprite: Joni
- Sound Effect: Hurt
- Music: Failed
- Music: Level Clear
And here are the to-dos/WIPs:
- Conversation Sprite: "Om Mesum"
- Music: Main Theme
- Music: Story - Normal
- Music: Story - Intense
Okay, I think that's all for this week's recap. Stay tuned for next one :)
Write a comment »